Are you ready to take your manuscript to the next level?
Would you like to work one-on-one with a Certified Story Grid Editor—someone who can help you with your novel in a concrete, understandable way?
I don’t know. I’ve had some bad editing experiences…
Yep. So have I. That’s why I guarantee you that I’m not going to nitpick your style or judge your subject matter. I won’t bombard you with writing theory. And I won’t keep you waiting for months.
Okay! Tell me more.
A Story Grid diagnostic edit is fun. It’s challenging. It’s practical. After you submit your work, we’ll talk on the phone. I’ll ask you a lot of questions. I’ll listen. I’ll give specific feedback–what’s working, what isn’t, and why.
Is that it?
Nope. Right after the call, you’ll also receive:
- Written analysis of your whole story.
- A detailed examination of your first five scenes.
- A template for analyzing all your scenes
- A Next Steps recommendation letter.
- The hidden key that will unlock the Big Idea behind your novel
- The Story Grid by Shawn Coyne
How much does all this cost?